1. Your credit card has expired.
2. Your credit card limit has been exceeded.
3. Your info is in a negative database for some reason. For example, maybe in the past you filed a chargeback at some online service, so it caused your personal data being black listed at payment processing companies.
4. Your IP address does not match the country of your credit card.
Q: How do I cancel my membership?
Click on the "Customer Support" link. Find the company you have signed with and click on the link of their "Customer Support" service. Follow the instructions for cancellation.
Q: I had bad experiences with credit card fraud in the past. Would I encounter this here?
No, you will not. Our billing companies are strongly against fraud as they use different levels of advanced fraud checking systems to protect customer privacy and secure each transaction.
Q: Will my private data or email address be disclosed or sold to a third party?
No. Your information will be kept absolutely confidential. We do not share or sell customer's information for any purpose.
Q: With the right user name and password entered, I still cannot get access?
- Your membership has expired.
- Incorrect username and password typed.
- Check the "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard.
- Check your firewall program.
- Change your browser security settings and privacy settings back to default.
- Report the problem to Webmaster.
Q: What should I do if I forget my account details, like username or password?
Go to the "Customer Support" page. Find the company you have signed with and click on the link of their "Customer Support" service. Follow the instructions for password retrieval.
Q: Are there any limitations regarding viewing or downloading content?
No, there are no limitations of any kind in Members Area. When you
become a member, you're free to download all the photos and
videos we have ever produced.
Q: Can I share my account data with my friends (username and password)?
No, you can not, it is strictly forbidden. Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their access information to any other person, and are required to keep their e-ticket strictly confidential. Unauthorized access to the site is a violation of law. The owner of the site may track through the use of special software each subscriber’s entry to the site. If any breach of security, theft or loss of access information, or unauthorized disclosure of access information occurs, subscriber must immediately notify billing company of said security breach.